Full Time / Permanent
About the job
Wilkus Architects has been an established architectural design firm since 1990. We are committed to providing new and innovative design through the use of creative cutting edge technology. We offer comprehensive services with a staff that has the means to achieve the specific needs of your business to help you reach your design goals. You will find success with our firm because we offer the resources of a large company with the personal attention of a small practice.
Wilkus Architects is currently seeking an experienced, hard working individual with exceptional presentation and communication skills to work on hospitality, restaurant, retail, and commercial projects. Wilkus Architects offers a collaborative work environment and is pursuing an individual who works well with in a team.
- Produce Construction Documents using AutoCAD or ArchiCAD under the direction of Architects and/or Project Managers on a large number of concurrent projects
- Setup, manage, and update prototype client files
- Adhere to company drafting standards
- Perform Site Assessments/ Field Surveys
- Minimum 4 years Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- 2-5 years professional work experience
- Ability to draw/sketch by hand to convey conceptual ideas
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and ArchiCAD required; Adobe Software recommended
- Previous rendering experience and proficiency with Artlantis - A plus
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills
- Support collaborative team efforts with the capability to make accurate independent decisions
Will discuss during the interview process.
Please combine your Cover Letter, Resume, References, and Portfolio into a single document and upload for submission.
*Wilkus Architects is an equal opportunity employer