Our collaboration with The Social Lights has come to a close with their new opening in Northeast Minneapolis. We helped The Social Lights with transforming a 1922 loading dock area in the original RyKrisp Factory building into a fully functioning contemporary office space. We're proud to be part of this successful project and wish The Social Lights luck as they move forward in their new space!
The following photos and project information courtesy of The Social Lights. View their blog post here.
- Company: The Social Lights
- Business Description: Social Media Marketing Agency
- Employees: 14 employees
- Address: 610 9th Street SE STE #101 Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Building Name: Formerly known as "RyKrisp Factory" (est. 1922)
- Office opened: April 2016
- Size: 2,500 square feet
- Designer/Architect: Wilkus Architects
- Open layout
- Full kitchen
- Original hardwood floors
- Original 'Danger High Voltage' factory door
- Custom-built desks, shelving, coffee tables
- Glass garage door, french doors, floor to ceiling windows
- Custom Instagram art installation created by Permanent Record
- No longer a functional loading dock, we upgraded the dated garage door with a full-glass version for added natural light.
- The long work table in the center of the workspace was repurposed from the basement of the building. Standing desks surrounding the timber pillars feature remnants from this same table.
- Custom coffee tables, shelving, and desks were made possible by local duo Anna & Alex of A&A Artistry.
- The Spiegel Conference Room is named after Snapchat CEO, Evan Spiegel.
- Furniture comes from Room & Board, Blu Dot, local artisans
- Appliances found at Warners' Stellian
- Hammock chairs from SKY Chairs (Minnetonka, MN)
- Technology from Best Buy
- Plants by Bachman's
- Clocks + Decor from Target