Full Time / Permanent
About the Position:
Performs specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods. Under general supervision, works from the design of others and performs routine architectural assignments. Assignments include higher-level work for training/development purposes.
Wilkus Architects offers a collaborative work environment and is pursuing an individual who works well with in a team.
- Produce Construction documents under the direction of the Architect or Project Managers (Sr.) on a large number of concurrent projects
- Work in developed templates for repeat clients
- Understand and follow Office Standards
- Setup, manage and update prototype client files
- Presentation Drawings
- Assemble Documents for Distribution
- Shipping & Associated Documentation
- Perform Site Assessments/Field Surveys
- Bachelors or Technical degree in Architecture/Drafting (preferred).
- 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Office and BIM.
- Previous rendering experience and proficiency within Artlantis-A plus.
- Self motivated, highly task oriented.
- Passion for being challenged and working within a fast-paced, highly detailed environment.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with team on project status and potential roadblocks.
- Support collaborative team efforts with positive approach to workload.
- Will discuss during the interview process.
Please combine your Cover Letter, Resume, References, and Portfolio into a single document and upload for submission.
*Wilkus Architects is an equal opportunity employer