Site Survey Specialist
Full Time/ Permanent
About the Position:
Wilkus Architects has been an established architectural design firm since 1990. We are committed to providing new and innovative design through the use of creative cutting edge technology. We offer comprehensive services with a staff that has the means to achieve the specific needs of your business to help you reach your design goals. You will find success with our firm because we offer the resources of a large company with the personal attention of a small practice.
The Site Survey Specialist performs independent site surveys nationally on a regular basis. The survey methods range from 3D laser scanning via point cloud to conventional hand measuring and documentation.
Wilkus Architects offers a collaborative work environment and is pursuing an individual who works will within a team.
- Perform Site Assessments/Field Survey
- Produce As-Builts & Construction Documents under the direction of the Architect or Project Managers (Sr.) on a large number of concurrent projects
- Work in developed templates for repeat clients
- Understand and follow Office Standards
- Assemble Documents for Distribution
- Shipping & Associated Documentation
- Bachelors or Technical degree in Architecture/Drafting (preferred)
- 2-4 years of professional experience.
- Significant travel nationwide.
- Proficient in REVIT, BIM, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Self motivated, highly task oriented, resourceful and independent.
- Passion for being challenged and working within a fast-paced, highly detailed environment.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with team on project status and potential roadblocks.
- Support collaborative team efforts with positive approach to workload.
- Will discuss during the interview process.
Please combine your Cover Letter, Resume, References, and Portfolio into a single document and upload for submission.
*Wilkus Architects is an equal opportunity employer